Sense Infosys is an award-winning provider of intelligence products and advanced risks analytics solutions. We harness open source intelligence to enrich insights, and enable our clients to establish comprehensive situation awareness to make sharper decisions – faster. Sense Infosys has been recognised as one of the fastest-
Our product KLAVER has attained SG:D accredited status and provide potential end users with the assurance of product core functionalities and ability to deliver. We are also the finalist for SITF Awards 2016. Our clientele includes government agencies, security and intelligence agencies, insurance companies, auditing firms, port authorities, terminal operators and oil & gas companies.
BE PART OF THE SIS FAMILY!
Seeking to break into the world of Big Data? Have a hunger and passion to analyse facts and figures?
Sense Infosys is currently looking to expand the team with dynamic, innovative, creative and self-driven individuals. These individuals must be team players who are willing to learn and excited to embark on an enriching journey with us.
If you are keen to be part of our team, kindly send us your CV at email@example.com
Available Job Openings
Senior Data Scientist
Some key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the product manager, the engineer team and the management team, be responsible for the creation and the evolution of the tools and methods critical to producing quality and useful insights.
- Lead the development and testing of hypotheses across all functional areas.
- Play a key role as a member of the analytics team, to mentor and lead the team.
- Research and apply multidisciplinary techniques, findings and approaches.
- Design, implement and analyze algorithms which substantially impact features.
- Using the model’s output to create and improve products for our customers, preferably in short development cycles.
- Using data modeling, linear regression, statistical methods and proprietary data, to discover trends, and provide understandings/estimates based on this data.
- Participate in the development of prototypes and guide solutions into production.
Senior Software Engineers
Some key responsibilities include:
- Conceptual and detailed design for state-of- the-art and complex development projects based on Java technologies.
- Development of architectural design artefacts for IT solutions addressing customer requirements.
- Provide analysis and resolution including workarounds within SLA for the reported issue.
- Lead for development teams covering technical and organisational aspects
- Technical leadership for design, development and testing of the implementation effort.
- Assess and manage functional and non-functional requirements and ensure that they are addressed with the technical solution.
- Coaching and guiding colleagues in the progression and development of their personal and technical skills.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product, Analytics and Solution teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.